Oh my lord..I was listening to some songs from Gossip Girl and there was a song called Signs by Bloc Party, and I was DYING to see the lyrics. There was one part that I liked in it, and it reminded me of when I was a child.
'It was so like you to visit me
To let me know you were ok
It was so like you to visit me
You always worried about someone else
At your funeral I was so upset
So upset so upset
In your life you were larger than this
Statue-statuesque
I see signs now all the time
That you’re not dead, you're sleeping
I believe in anything
That brings you back home to me'
Okay, I know you're thinking that I'm pretending to be all emo and crap but, actually I'm not. I just have some certain memories in my past that are recalled when I hear this song. But anyways...I love this song!
So after I aced the Spanish final and bombed the Chem final, it's time to relax..
Fringe will return in 60 seconds.
©Massive Dynamics ;)