January 21, 2009

Darn Beeken

The fuck. I can't have my schedule changed yet because I have to talk with Beeken..AGAIN. Too bad for me because he's in Washington or wherever, attending that inauguration. Screw him. That selfish bastard..I still love him. But still! I can't stay another day in that class! If I do, then I will die.
Today after the Beeken final, the sub was being a total binge. She hates me. Well, when the bell rang, I was like, "This is my last day here!" and I attempted to take a shit on Dolores. Whatever her name is spelled like.
I saw Fringe yesterday and I was inspired to watch an episode I missed, so I'll talk to you later. If you missed an episode of Fringe and would like to see it, go to this site.

Fringe will return in 60 seconds :)

♪Fergie - Finally♫