LMAO; so I'm finally getting into blogging.
I'm listening to Kelly Clarkson's My Life Would Suck Without You, and it's making me think of everyone in my life..
My mom - for being the strong woman that she was, is, and always will be. You taught me how to live to the fullest. You are my spirit.
My dad - I remember when you stayed up so late for me because you were binding my autobiography, even though you had to wake up at 5 the next morning for work. You are my strength.
My brother - Despite our differences, we do make all of that up with our long drives home and pumping up the music to our favorite songs.
My first little sister - You make me laugh each day. I probably wouldn't make it through the days had it not been for you.
My second little sister - You bring joy to my life. You are young now, but there is so much more to learn in this world.
Mylene Grace - I know I haven't been the most amazing best friend to you, but I just have to say that not knowing you would be like not knowing how the warmth of the sun felt, or how to laugh or smile.
Evadne "Suzzette" - You make me the person I am today. You are a strong, beautiful, woman who I look up to EVERYDAY. Literally people: she's twice my height. But a great role model.
Paayal - You are my little sister. I have done so many mistakes in my life, and because of you I want to change and am in the process of doing so.
Priscilla - You keep me going throughout the day. I feel that if I can't be there for you, I feel the same feeling you would if you dropped a teddy bear into a dumpster and couldn't get it back out.
Allen - You are my pep-talker/Laugh-in-a-box kinda guy. I don't know how I would make it through the day had I not had you in my 2nd period.
Stacie - Haha..We've been through way too much. Thanks for spotting me all those times!
Amy L. - You're the greatest; you really care about me despite how much you want me to stay in Beeken's.
Gio - My cousin. Nothing can top that.
Celene - You're the greatest influence in my life. I probably wouldn't have got all hyped up for college if not for you.
Vivian - You inspire me to draw everyday.
Jeremiah - Yes, I know what I did wasn't so great, so I'm grateful that you would punch me if I ever did that again.
Beeken - You are: a jerk/an inspire-er/a demotivator/a motivator/a friend/a teacher/an instructor/a facilitator/OUT OF YOUR MIND/a loser/a winner/a GRRRRRR!/a nasty. I'm still grateful to you.
God - There are just no words to delineate how grateful I am to You.
I'm so sorry if I didn't add you here..If I remember I'll put you on.
And again, my life would indeed suck without you.