Here is today's Gossip Girl quote of the day:
Serena: You can't get the prize if you don't go deep.
Blair: There are so many things wrong with that sentence.
-Episode: The Magnificent Archibalds
Oh goodness, I love Blair. She's the best. But I'm kinda disappointed because the newest episode of Gossip Girl doesn't air until Feb. 2, and guess who's birthday that is...Anyway, that also brings up another idea. I share my birthday with Bobby Jeckell; guess how repulsive that is.
Here is the spoiler to the next episode of Gossip Girl: 'Carrnal Knowledge'.
Sigh. Poor, silly Rachel. Don't you know not to mess with Queen B? As the CW description of the next episode, "Carrnal Knowledge," makes quite clear - and we could have safely assumed ourselves - Miss Carr is gonna get hers:
"In retaliation for not playing by the unspoken rules of Constance Billard, Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) hatches a plan to bring down her teacher, Rachel (guest star Laura Breckenridge), and it's going to be good.
After Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick) wakes up in a hotel and only has a minor recollection of what happened the previous evening and who he spent the evening with, Nate Archibald (Chace Crawford) and Vanessa Abrams (Jessica Szohr) try to help him fill in the missing pieces of what is turning out to be an increasingly intriguing mystery."
Try and have fun today, because I'll be.