March 16, 2009

Tomorrow is Green/CAHSEE Day!

I made sure I prepared my green shirt for tomorrow, just in case there are some people out there who pinch others if they don't wear green and enjoy the sorrow and pain reflected on their faces. For some weird reason, I'm afraid of the essay portion of the CAHSEE, although I know I shouldn't be. Not only that, but I'm afraid of the Math CAHSEE. I really blow at math, but I know that in the end, it'll be great knowing it's all over.

So this weekend, I'll be going to Chino Hills to check out our future home. It pains me to know that I'll have to start over and such and such. Making new friends, adapting to the environment and the teachers..It just scares me. But I know how much my family needs this transition ;\ I hope I'll do fine.