Sometimes, I feel that my life would've been a little better if my mom had kept her mouth shut every once in a while. The first thing she says to me when I wake up is a series of hurtful and relentless phrases, such as "What you're doing on the computer is USELESS.", and the occasional, "I will tell your dad that you aren't listening to me.", but it has been recently more like this, "You are disrespectful and I should take away the computer from you!" Seriously. It has to stop. Like, she asks me to go downstairs and get Jewel's pants, and when I bring them back up, she's got other pants and is changing Jewel already. Double you tee eff. No 'Thank You' or anything. Typical fifteen-year old that I was, I grunted in dismay. Then blasted the dreadful series of incessant nagging. I stomped to my comp and turned up the music all loud and put on earphones. Psh. Just go to damn work already.
Okay, I know I'm sounding a little bit rotten and stubborn, but I would've been nicer and happier toward her if she hadn't given me something to be angry about in the morning. Yes; I feel guilty for saying this, but sometimes, you gotta shut the fuck up once in a while. Sorry, mom. You drove me to this. Maybe I just woke up early or something. Whatever. She's acting like she was pregnant..Again. She's worse when she's pregnant, but her anger this morning was totally unnecessary and similar to that of a mood-swinging-soon-to-be-mother. Grr. I'm done venting.
Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.