February 1, 2009

7778742049, (Any further would cause an error on my Calculator)

Now that my quest is complete - well, not entirely complete - I can make better titles besides the ones with numbers.

Tomorrow is the horrible day. I don't even want to go to school, but I think I have to. This phase I am going through is difficult to explain, let alone understanding this myself. I feel as if there is nothing to feel anymore; no love, no compassion, no consolation, no pain. I've become quieter than I was before. I'm not laughing as loudly as I used to. I don't have a reason to anymore. I've lost my jokes and my idiotic silliness. I think I've lost myself. And I can't be happy anymore. It's a loss-of-interest type of thing. Maybe it's been building up slowly inside of me ever since my mother's illness. And losing a great friend, Beeken, triggered this atrocity..

Tomorrow is the day that I will turn fifteen. Tomorrow is the day that I will lose myself even more due to the faces of all the people I love...or hate. Tomorrow will be another day that decreases the time left..All I know is that tomorrow will be hell. I need to find myself. Soon. Or else I'll never be able to find it again. I'm grateful for all of you who are here for me..But I don't know if I am able to do this by myself..

Forget all that you know.