A new semester..Ahh..What surprises me is that I'm actually trying :D Today was also a great day because I didn't have to deal with Beeken. Well..During lunch, I went in there to hang out with friends and when he heard me, he turned around and gave the deadliest death glare ever. Literally. But I was like, "Oh well, WHO CARES." I just miss everyone in 4th..
Spotted: New girl in Beeken's 2nd. Poor thing; she don't know what she got into.
Tonight is Fringe! I'm so excited. But today is also my little sister's birthday..Eek. Better not interrupt my show.
http://www.massivedynamic.com/ What don't we do?
OMG if you email them, you get an email back, having significant correlation with whatever you emailed. And, if you call them, it will go straight to their voicemail but at the end, they say, "Don't worry; we'll find you." OMGOMGOMG scary.
Over and out.